SabryCorp provides nanoresearch and consultancy for businesses and organizations seeking insight and entry into the nano field. In particular, we focus on advising the implementation of nanoresearch and Nanotechnologies in emerging markets. We offer the following services:
- Assessing Nanotechnology and trends and opportunities
- Identifying, monitoring and evaluating nanotechnologies (including economic, environmental, safety, and ethical considerations) and nanotechnology providers
- Identifying opportunities for investment and acquisitions
- Managing research projects
- Commercialization and technology transfer services for universities and research organizations
- Fostering R&D Partnerships between academia, industry, government, and private labs.
- Feasibility studies, strategy development, and implementation ("Nanotech Roadmaps")
- Providing insight into the intricacies of the Middle Eastern markets: including counsel on a variety of corporate and regulatory matters, bilingual drafting and negotiation assistance, and business matchmaking
- Consultation on outsourcing to the Middle East
- Consultation on branding and market positioning for the Middle East
- Public relations strategy - including describing advanced technology to non-technical individuals
Emerging Market Insight
Emerging markets require different advice than most consultancy firms are able to provide. Most market research is based on studies from developed countries where technology, cost factors, and operations are altogether different than in the developing world. SabryCorp provides solutions tailored to emerging markets, pointing out products that are economically viable and that address key issues specific to these differing needs of developing countries.